In this document, some examples of implemented services will be listed. These include:
Four official built-in services from Muta
- Metadata Service: Support the operator of the chain to configure the chain before starting the chain.
- Asset Service: support for native assets to issue, transfer, query and other operations.
- Authorization Service: Support third-party logical access to mempool, extended authentication.
- MultiSignature Service: Support for multi-signature.
Four services from Huobi-chain
The Huobichain Service is also open source on GitHub, so please follow Huobichain's open source license for reference.
- RISC-V Service: Supports the development of contracts in c.
- Governance Service: supports dynamic addition and deletion of nodes, as well as some proprietary business logic.
- AdmissionControl Service: an access authorization Implementation that provides some additional checking logic.
- kyc Service: a simple KYC service.
Add your Service to the list
More services are still in development, what services have you developed based on your blockchain built by Muta?
If you want to add your Service to this document for others to see, click
Edit Document on the right side of the document and submit a Pull Request to add the relevant information.